How do I choose the correct size?
All Volund Belts are measured in inches, unlike your pants size. To get an accurate actual measurement for the belt you will want to follow these steps, then check the description of the particular model you are after for the fit range to order:
- Confirm you are wearing pants; in particular use the pants you most commonly wear.
- Tuck in anything carried In Waist Band (IWB), undershirts, girdles, etc., if you are looking at the pants belts.
- Measure around your waist, over your pants where your belt would ride. A tailor’s tape or even a string that you mark and measure after works fine. If looking at Duty or Battle models, measure over top all layers where the outer belt will ride, including inner liner belts or over top winter layers.
- You can also measure a belt you already use, from the buckle end to the most worn spot or hole.
- This number is your actual waist measurement and you can use this number to help choose the best size to order. If you have any questions feel free to drop us an email but hopefully this simple How-To will help.